Well, Matty is officially an AFA cadet! Jerry, Mary and Mike took him to inprocessing this morning. They got to stay until he got on the bus. We're not sure where he went after that. I think he was ready to get away from all of us asking him a million questions all the time! :) He has 3 weeks of Basic Training and then a day off before the second three weeks starts. So we'll get to pick him up on July 15th for Doolie Day Out. That's not too far away.
We had a good time hiking, watching movies, riding bikes, and of course eating this week. I'm not sure how many gallons of Dr. Pepper we went through but it was a lot! Mary and Jerry headed to the airport about 2:00. I'm sure Grandma Jane will be happy to be rescued from the bulldogs a day early! We can't wait to see them again on Labor Day weekend. Love you all!
1 comment:
Thanks for the great pictures and update, Stef! No telling what Matt is doing right now. I know he'll do well.
Post a Comment