skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Burns Family Blog

Friday, June 27, 2008

Class of 2012 article

Here's a link to an article about inprocessing yesterday. We've been wondering what Matt is doing all day today. I hope they are nice to him!
http://www.gazette.com/articles/cadets_37684___article.html/academy_training.html

Looks like Jack and Hank are having a fun vacation!
Posted by Stefanie at 9:57 PM

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Reminds me of my old days with the Betas! ah, memory lane...

June 27, 2008 at 11:21 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (18)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ▼  June (10)
      • The Boys Play Wii Boxing
      • Class of 2012 article
      • Jack and Hank go to Saint Louis!
      • Introducing Cadet Burns!
      • Kickin it St. Louis Style
      • This past Thursday, June 19th, Jerry, Mary and I(M...
      • Greetings from beautiful Colorado Springs
      • Ben woke up from his nap and when I told him it wa...
      • Visiting in Saint Louis
      • Welcome!