Monday, June 23, 2008
Greetings from beautiful Colorado Springs
Hi all, We're all having a good time in Colorado Springs! Today (mon.) we have been taking it pretty easy since we arrived Sat. We got to go to Michael and Stef's church, really great sermon on our responsibilities as christians to be a part of the political process, used prov. 31:1-9 as text. Stef and I went to grocery store and she has been cooking great meals! Mon. we went to get parts for Jerry to change Michaels oil, and planning to change brake pads tomorrow. Michael and Matt will go golfing at air force academy tomorrow. Checked back in to urgent care today and Matt passed TB test, Yahoo!!! We are working on getting all paper work done for the inprocessing on thurs. at academy, Stef and I are going shopping tomorrow. Yipee. So happy that Jack and Hank will be visiting their Aunt Kim and Uncle Matt in St. Louis!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so proud of you, Grandma Mary! What a blogger!
Post a Comment